Monday, March 19, 2012

Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara Review

With a name like Extreme Party Mascara, I expected Bobbi Brown's latest mascara formulation to give me that va-va-voom that I always crave.


The brush seemed promising: large, full, lots of bristles, and easy to use. Even the application was a breeze, and there was no smudging or clumping.


So are you ready to see my extreme party lashes?

Lashes with no mascara

Lashes with Extreme Party Mascara

Wah. Wah. Waah. 

You might be thinking they look pretty good, but that isn't the mascara as much as the fact that I curled my lashes. The mascara didn't add any drama or length....there was nothing extreme or party-like about it. I thought maybe this would be decent to use up for day-today use for casual outings. But, this mascara didn't hold the curl for more than 3-4 hours. After that time my lashes looked like their naked selves again. 

Thanks Bobbi, but I will pass on this one. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great name for a mascara. sorry it didn't live up to the name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails