Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAC Shop Cook Collection - Haul and Look

Hey Dolls! I haven't been interested in the recent MAC collections, but I did pick up a couple things from the recent Shop Cook collection: Call Me Bubbles Eyeshadow Quad and Added Goodness Fluidline Eye Liner.




L-R: Call Me Bubbles, Fresh Daily, Full of Flavour, Brash shadows; Added Goodness liner

The shadows are super pigmented and I especially love Brash, which is a veluxe pearl texture (my favorite). These shades are perfect for spring and summer. I have so many Indian outfits in these shades so I am excited to wear them with my sarees and lehengas...perhaps even a look like the following:


In this look I am wearing Call Me Bubbles and Fresh Daily on the lid, with a mix of Brash and Bronze (not from the quad) in the crease. I used a similar gradient on the lower lashline. I lined the top lid with Added Goodness Fluidline and used Black Funk pencil on my waterline.


What do you think? Did you pick up anything from the Shop Cook collection?

12 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I luv makeup glad 2 ave found ur blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Those colors look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Did you pick up anything from this collection?

      Delete
  3. Love the look. What lip color are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I think it was some random pink lipgloss. I'm not sure exactly.

      Delete
  4. I love this quad more and more every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would really like these shades. Are you going to get it?

      Delete
    2. Sadly, I don't have much disposable income nowadays. :(

      Delete
    3. Yes, makeup addictions can be quite expensive.

      Delete
  5. You have amazing eyes. Great blogxxx

    Just started following xxx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails