Did you do anything fun for New Year's Eve? I went to a friends place for a intimate party with good friends. Here is the look I wore for the evening:
- Stila One Step Primer
- MAC Face and Body Foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under eyes
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer on red spots and blemishes
- MAC Cream Color Base in Bronze to contour
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Citrus Spark
- Victoria's Secret All-over Shimmer Powder in Candygirl to highlight
- Nars Primer on lid
- Laura Mercier Foiled Eye Colour in V.I.P. Gold on lid
- Victoria's Secret Shimmer Shadow in Golddust on browbone
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to line upper lash line
- MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved to liner outer half of lower lash line
- Victoria's Secret Triple Drama Mascara in Blackest Black on top and bottom lashes
The above photo is the finished look, with MAC Slimshine Lipstick in Most Wanted on my lips. I didn't do anything too fancy or complicated, just a bit of gold on the eyes and a peachy-maroon lip.
How was your New Year's Eve? What are your resolutions for 2012?