My favorites during November revolved around the fact that winter is here and my skin is drier than the desert. I can finish a tube of moisturizer faster than I can finish a Starbucks holiday drink...and you know I love my gingerbread lattes (and caramel brule....my new fave).
1. Lush Sweet Lips - I use a plethora of face scrubs to exfoliate my skin, but when it comes to my lips I rely on this old fave. It makes my lips super soft and tastes like chocolate! I recently found out from a Lush rep that you can actually lick this stuff off your lips! It is all natural so it can be consumed....though I wouldn't just scoop it out and eat it.
2. Make Up For Ever HD Blush in shade 7 - Again, due to the dry winter air I am trying to use creamier products on my face. This MUFE cream blush blends easily in the skin, lasts all day, and doesn't clog or settle in my pores, and it looks very natural. I can build it up for intense color or layer a powder blush on top. My initial review and swatch are here.
3. Bliss Body Butter in Lemon+Sage - I had used this when I was at Bliss Spa and I remember how luxurious and smooth my skin felt afterwards. It is very pricey ($28 for 6.7oz) but I found a duo pack for a great price at a Nordstrom Rack so I swooped it up. Now, I am not found of any of the Bliss Body Butter fragrances, but the Lemon+Sage scent is the most tolerable for me. The reason I love this is because this moisturizer really locks the moisture in the skin and acts as a barrier so it keeps skin soft, smooth, and hydrated all day. And I mean ALL day.
My next two faves are products that help create a smoky daytime eye in less than 2 minutes. Who doesn't like time-saving products that are reliable and easy to use?
4. MAC Eye Shadow in Sable - This is just one of those shades I can swipe on my lid, add some mascara, and go. It just works. And it works on all skin tones. Yes, it is a bit shimmery, but not overly so that you can't wear in during the day. Since this is so wearable I have been using it a lot for both daytime and nighttime smoky eyes. There is another photo and swatch in this post.
Sable is the middle shade in the photo above
5. Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Kenya - I have been raving about this shadow/liner pencil a lot recently, but in case you missed those posts you can read my review here.
Do you use any of these products?