Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why I Love Smashbox Shadows

This morning I did a super quick eye look. I applied a dark brown gel liner on my top lash, followed by the bronze shadow from this Smashbox kit, and the light shade from that same kit on my browbone. This is what it looked like 6 hours later:


Normally, I wouldn't share such a simple look with you, but this was an exceptional one because this is what my eyes looked like 6 hours after application, without any primer! There is a tiny bit of creasing on the right eye above, but that's it! Smashbox shadows are so smooth and buttery, and with this type of performance I am definitely going to invest in more!

2 comments:

  1. I love Smashbox too! As a matter of a fact, I have a photo shoot today and I think I'm going to pull out Smashbox Walnut....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I will have to look up Walnut! What was your shoot for?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails