Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stila Lillium Convertible Color Review

Hey dolls! You know how I always like to switch up what products I use, and lately I have been using the Stila Convertible Color in Lillium. Convertible colors are dual lip and cheek creams that come in a mirrored compact:





This shade is actually quite similar to my favorite MAC Blushcreme in Uncommon (blushcremes are now discontinued), which you may remember was the only blush I took on my honeymoon.

L-R: Lillium, Lillium blended, Uncommon, Uncommon blended


This shade looks rosy in the pan but it transfers on to the skin as a light pink. I think this provides the most color on fair-medium skin tones, but I really like it on medium-dark skin tones because it gives a natural, just stepped indoors from the cold, flush to the cheeks. On my lips, this was a bit garish.



What do you think of Lillium? What is your favorite cream blush?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour! I've heard such great things about Stila convertable colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The convertible colors are great products! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails