There, I said it.
I know most beauty fanatics love this spooky holiday because it gives them the freedom to go cra-zay with makeup, and don't get me wrong, I like that too, but I hate the build-up around Halloween parties. Everyone always has such high expectations over Halloween party and inevitably, the party ends up being just ok. I did go to one really good Halloween party last year, and I think it was great because we didn't have any expectations and it was at my cousin's house so I was just excited to see my cousins.
I didn't do anything crazy because I didn't have time, so I did a basic look and just added a lot of red and black to make it more devil-y.
- Reviva Labs Face Primer
- MAC Face and Body Foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under eyes
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush to contour cheeks and slightly under chin
- MAC Carbon Eyeshadow to contour nose and cheekbones
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Gash
- MAC Dubonnet Lipstick
- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Big Bounce Shadow in Impeccably Rick
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush all over lid and on browbone
- MAC Coppering and Carbon in crease
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on top lashline
- MAC Feline on waterline
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara on top and bottom lashes
What do you think? Did you or will you dress up for Halloween?