Thursday, September 29, 2011

New and Improved!!!

Welcome to the new and improved Kajal Couture blog!!! Let me tell ya, it took hours and hours of work to get here! You may have noticed that the blog now sits at www.kajalcoutureblog.com, but along with the new domain and layout, there are many features that will help improve the usability of the blog, commenting, and hopefully make the whole experience better for you! All the old posts and comments are here, but the format of some of the older posts might look a lil funky. I still need to work on that, and make some minor modifications here and there, but at least everything is up and running, and I can resume posting again....yay!

If you do run in to any technical difficulties, please do let me know by emailing me at kajalcouture@gmail.com. I will do my best to fix the issue.

Hope you like the new site! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails