Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Worked by Skechers Shape Ups

I know you have all heard of the sneakers and flip flops that supposedly tone and shape your butt. I admit I have both sitting in my closet and never wore either of them until recently when I wore my Skechers Shape Ups to the gym. And let me tell ya....I think these magic shoes might actually work!!



Yesterday I did my normal workout wearing the Shape Ups and today I am definitely more sore than normal in the thighs! I don't know if I will actually see results from wearing these regularly, but I am going to try and I will let you know in a few weeks if I think the shoes are helping me get from flab to fab. 



The above photo was taken with the Hipstamatic App for the iPhone. I am addicted to this App and get carried away...especially when outdoors.

Have you tried any of the toning footwear?

3 comments:

  1. i'm reluctant to try these ... but i have heard good things as well ... i'm really leaning toward the reebok easy toning shoes though, because they have so many more colors! LOL ... i know the colors shouldnt matter, but they're so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fitflops. I don't think they really help tone but I find them to be very comfortable. I find it has the perfect level of cushioning so my feet dont get tired quickly. Also helps relieve stress from my ankles and knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't but these look interesting!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails