1. I was trying out some different moisturizers in January, which just did not work out for me, and then my skin experienced a lot of skin and different environmental conditions in Costa Rica, so I went back to using my holy grail moisturizer, the MAC Lightful Deep Ultramoisture Creme. This is the one product that brings balance back to my skin and it seriously works for ALL skin types. I use it on everyone and its amazing. I raved about this a long time ago and you can read about that here.
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash. I LOVE this mascara. I reviewed this in a guest post for MakeupandBeautyBlog, but you don't even need to read about it to understand why I like this so much because the pics speak for themselves:
3. Michael Kors Very Hollywood fragrance. This was a birthday gift from a dear friend and I have been wearing it nonstop! Not only is the bottle GORGEOUS, but the fragrance is a medium intensity floral blend of mandarin, gardenia, and vetiver. It really does make me feel glamorous and is a scent I enjoy wearing both day and night. I love it!
4. MAC Mystery Eyeshadow. I just did a whole post about this shade and you can read about it here.
5. MAC 226 Brush. I go through phases with brushes and I had been using a Sephora crease brush for a really long time when I rediscovered my 226 brush. I love the small tapered bristles because they apply the perfect amount of product and it fits perfectly in the crease without getting color all over the place. I know its a limited edition brush but if it gets released again I HIGHLY recommend it.
What were some of your favorites from February?