Friday, February 18, 2011

Twist Up A Little Rosy-ness! Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint Review

Bobbi Brown is known for creating products that give a natural and pretty look. The Sheer Color Cheek Tint fits this mold exactly.


This is a twist up blusher that is a cross between a gel and a cream. It applies very easily on the skin and is VERY easy to blend. When I first got this blush, I thought it was really small and would run out after just a few uses, but you really need just a tiny swipe on each cheek to get some color, so I know this will last me awhile.....several months if I were to use it daily. 

Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Raspberry

I got what I thought was the darkest shade, knowing that all the shades are sheer. Sheer Raspberry seemed to be the darkest, but when swatched, it is still lighter than I expected:

Left: Swiped straight from the stick, Right: Blended out

I like this product because it gives a natural lit from within glow. It is a bit on the dewy side, which is more natural looking and looks like skin. I also like this it is so portable and takes up very little space. It makes blush application super easy and quick. I get the best results when I blend with my fingers, so if you like to touch up blush, you can carry just this and you won't even need a brush. This can also be used to add a tint to the lips. 

Kajal Couture Rating: A-

You might like this if:
  • You like a natural flush to your cheeks
  • You like products that are easy
  • You are new to using blush
  • You like carrying blush with you in your handbag

Skip this if:
  • You prefer a matte look to your entire face
  • You prefer a bold cheek

3 comments:

  1. Kajal, i like this a lot and i have kept my eye on it from very long but the prbs dat its not available in India :( :(

    Amee recently posted: What I am wearing today 13 !!!! : Office Lunch Party and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kajal, Can you help us out with more info on how to achieve the "dewy" look. (Based in India, so not all products are available here!)

    Thanks Reema

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails