Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Present Packaging? To Keep Or Not To Keep?

Ok, so this was a present to myself from myself.....the Philosophy Gingerbread Man and Gingerbread Girl body washes....and the packaging is absolutely adorable!


The front opens up and it is like a little dollhouse:


How cute is that?!?! The material is a thick cardboard so it is pretty sturdy and if I keep the box closed I could easily use it to store small pieces of makeup or other tid bits, but where would I display it? Do I keep it hidden and use it just for storage? Do I display it all year round even though it obviously looks like it is for the holidays/winter? Do I chuck it? What would you do?

3 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for nice packaging. I have a hard time throwing away cute boxes like this. I would probably try and use it to store something or maybe save it for decoration during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't want to keep it, a little girl could play for hours with that- any nieces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Neena I want to save this, but the slanted roof time makes it akward for storage.

    @adornedunicorn That is a great idea!!! I have a little cousin I will give it to!!! Thanks so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails