Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coffee, More Coffee, and Some Pumpkin Spice

Where does the time fly? It's November already! I'm nearing my 6-month wedding anniversary! Craaaazzzyy!!! 

I haven't been wearing much makeup the last few days because I had a cold, and so instead of makeup, I am sharing with you one of my current home-made faves: A pumpkin-spice latte coffee a la Starbucks my kitchen. 


I LOVE Starbucks holiday flavors, my favorite being the Gingerbread Latte and the Pumpkin Spice Latte coming in at a close second. Those $4 delights can add up quickly, and so I decided to try pleasing my holiday tongue with a homemade version. I made regular coffee, added in Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer from International Delights, and a dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice, and ta-da...a homemade version that is almost as good to my taste buds, but definitely better for my wallet!

What are you winter faves?

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to the the drinks at Starbucks this time of year. I like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Gingerbread Latte and the Peppermint White Mocha. My tastebuds really enjoy the drinks but my wallet doesn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, and you might kill me for this, DESPISE coffee....to the point of hating it. Starbucks is literal torture for me, but I go in there to get my aunt's gift because she loves Starbucks coffee.

    My winter favorite is hot cocoa without the whipped cream! There's a little coffee shop that I like (yes, you read coffee shop. It's more of a restaurant than a "coffee shop") that I go to when I have a two-hour long break at school for a grilled cheese. If it's cold, I order their hot cocoa for the walk back!

    It gets really, really REALLY cold living in the 'burbs of the Windy City, so hot cocoa is must to surviving fall and winter here. Is it summer yet?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails