Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Makeup Kits

I know I have been a bit MIA this past week, but I was out of town for a few days and have just been busy with work and life, and getting over a cold. This week is Halloween week. I know tons of other bloggers and people who absolutely love Halloween and all the fun and ghouls it entails, but honestly, I am just not a Halloween person. Yes, I love dressing up and I love fun, costume makeup, but I refuse to spend tons of money on an outfit that will be worn for a few hours of my life, especially one that shows more skin than a Dancing With the Stars outfit. That, and I feel like Halloween is always so hyped up, and it never is as fun as it is made out to be.

So what am I doing this year? I am going to a party, wearing an old devil's costume from previous years (one that covers my arms and legs), and not having any expectations.


That being said, I wanted to let you know about fun Halloween makeup kits I saw at Sephora last week. With the Friends and Family sale going one now, it is a great time to pick one up! They have ones for Vampires, Devils, Cats, and more!

What are you doing for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'll just stay at home or maybe go to see a movie :) I'm not a great fan of Halloween either - most of the costumes just seem so tacky to me. I do love Halloween make-up though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakhshanda Thanks girlie! =)

    @Rocaille I'm with you on the Halloween likes/dislikes! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails