In any case, I saw the most amazing kit while browsing the Sephora website:
It is a Beauty in a Box kit containing 8 fabulous products:
- 2 Full Size Aqua Creams in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer) and 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer)
- 2 Full Size Aqua Eyes liners in Mat Black 0L (black) and Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey)
- 1 Full Size Aqua Smoky Lash macara in Extra Black
- 1 Full Size Aqua Lip liner in Nude Beige 1C (light neutral beige)
- 1 Trial Size Sens'Eyes makeup remover
This kit is a $124 value and is being sold for $69!!! I have personally used and love both the aqua creams and the aqua eyes liners and can say that this set it worth it for those products alone!! They last forever, don't crease, don't budge, and have amazing pigmentation. My in-depth review of my fave MUFE products is forthcoming, but let me just say that my aqua creams are getting so much attention that my paint pots are feeling neglected.
Also, the colors in this kit are great for all skin tones. Get it, try it out, if you don't love em, take it back...it's that simple. (Gotta love Sephora's return policy!!)
In case MUFE isn't your cup of tea, check out the other Beauty in a Box kits currently being sold at Sephora. They have several, including this Too-Faced kit that seems really cool:
Have you seen any cool deals lately?