The Korres Friends and Family Sale started today and will be going on June 8 - 16, 2010. Check it out:
If you are looking for some recommendations, check out the following:
- Ginger and Vitamins Foundation - As if I haven't raved about it enough....I LOVE this foundation. Check out my full review here.
- Lip Butters - Super moisturizing without being sticky, and the flavors are great! I reviewed the Jasmine flavor here.
- Shower Gels - Korres has a large selection of scents (I love Jasmine and Guava), and these give a nice lather, are non-drying, non-sticky, leave you feeling squeeky clean, and actually leave your skin feeling moisturized after your shower. I love em!
- Body butters - Again, Korres hit the mark as these are thick, but absorb decently fast, and are non-sticky. Since Korres makes these is many of the same scents as the shower gels, you can layer them for a more fragrant effect.
- Body milks - I have been meaning to review these for ages. If you like light moisturizers, especially for summer, then these are fabulous! They absorb very quickly into the skin (great when you are in a hurry), are light, but still effective at moisturizing the skin, and smell great!
I also wanted to let you know that The Body Shop is having a big sale in stores and online. I happened to stop in yesterday and was so excited to see one of my faves on sale:
I picked up a couple bottles of the Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion for only $4! I love this stuff because the smell is natural yet a little sweet, so you can wear it alone or with perfume on top. It has cocoa butter (great for skin problems, including dryness and stretch marks) and other natural ingredients, absorbs quickly into the skin, and the moisture lasts all day. It didn't show up as being on sale online, but my local store did have it on sale so try checking in-store if you want this.
I also like the company's body butters, and they have a few on sale for $10. Not all scents are on sale, but the Vitamin E Body Butter is, and it is one of those that I always like using year round!
There are many more, but these are just a few of my faves. Let me know if you pick up anything!