Friday, June 18, 2010

NBA Champs!!!

I have always been a Lakers fan, but my hubby is a die-hard Lakers fan and married life has turned me in to a crazed fanatic....sorta. As I was watching Game 7 of the NBA championship last night, I think my heart skipped a few beats. I was seriously stressed out, sitting at the edge of the couch, screaming and yelling at the referees. I am not usually this crazy....

....but they won the championship!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!

Hope you can share in the excitement! If you don't care about basketball, then go team USA in the World Cup!!! If you don't care about sports, then go eyeshadow!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are huge fans too!:D Yay, Lakers!:D Woot woot!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails