This is a quick coral eye look I did the other day using the following:
- MAC Goldmine shadow on the inner lid
- MAC Vanilla shadow in the inner corner
- MAC Coral shadow (PRO product) on the entire upper lid and lower lid
- MAC Swiss Chocolate shadow in crease
- MAC Blitz and Glitz Fluidine to line the upper id
- MAC Plushlash mascara on upper lashes
Since I use a joe-schmo camera, the definition in the crease looks a lil funny, but you get the idea.
I know coral is difficult to pull off on the eyes, but hopefully this gives you a fun way to pull it off. What do you think? What colors do you find hard to wear on the eyes?