Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fab Reads at Total Beauty and My Halloween

Ever have those days where you can just spend hours upon hours reading about hair and makeup? I'm in one of those zones right now, and thought I would share with you a few articles from Total Beauty that I found interesting and useful:

17 Hairstyles That Take Less Than 10 Minutes

Top 11 Ways to Get Gorgeous in Minutes

10 Best Budget Beauty Tips

14 Secrets Your Hairstylist Won't Tell You

What are you lovelies doing for Halloween? My friends have decided that we are all going as characters from Gilligan's Island. Now I know some of you probably never watched that show growing up, but for me, it was one of those staple shows that was always on after school. I used to come home, eat a snack, and watch me some Gilligan's Island and Saved by the Bell. Ahhhh, the good ol' days....

Anyhoo, I am not big on Halloween. Yes I enjoy dressing up and doing fun makeup, but people always have high hopes for how fun it is going to be, and it never ends up being that great. There are too many expectations associated with it, and I prefer to just go out and have fun, without all the expectations. I would much rather stay home and pass out candy, while ooooh-and-aaahing at all the little kids in cute costumes. Anyhoo, I have been assigned the character Ginger, which should be up my alley since she is the glamorous one, but now I am stumped on the costume. I refuse to spend loads of money on a costume that I will wear for a few hours on a not-very-fun night, so I am on the hunt for a cheap white/gold dress and a red wig. Any ideas ladies? I was thinking if I can find a creme colored maxi dress then I can just add some bling and make it more Ginger-esque. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I used to do the same thing after school! I could only watch tv so long, so I had to choose my shows wisely..hehehe.

    I think the maxi dress would completely work--be sure to post photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fantastic Gosh TV back in the day was so good! Somedays I miss the after school shows...just not the made for TV movies....

    I'll def post some pics from Halloween. Are you doing anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i have became regular reader of our blog. Keep posting useful posts like this. Also try these websites
    Beauty services Salon for ladies | beauty salon at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about minecraft. Regards
    online cosmetics Gujranwala

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails