Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Katrina Kaif's Beauty Secrets

Katrina Kaif shares with Vogue India her secrets to looking beautiful:

DAILY RITUALS: I take off my make-up with Shu Uemura cleansing oil and massage my face with La Prairie night cream.

FITNESS MANTRA: I have stopped going to the gym because I put on muscle easily. I do Pilates with Yasmin Karachiwala.

SINFUL SECRET: My cappuccino fix... give me good cappuccino and I will trade it for diamonds.

DIVA TIP: Use serum on your hair and use a paddle brush for a silky smooth de-frizzed look.

DAY AND NIGHT LOOK: A moisturiser by Peter Thomas Roth, lip balm and Max Factor mascara to go with my day look, which is tunics and checked shirts. For the night, I tend to dress up more formally so I use a concealer, liquid liner, lip gloss and Giorgio Armani luminous silk cream blush. I set it with powder, either M.A.C NC 41 or Bobbi Brown.

INNER GLOW: I use acai berry supplements to keep my skin healthy. I have wheatgrass powder every day in a drink. I am trying to give myself an antioxidant boost with green tea and am on a macrobiotic raw food diet...

HAIR SECRETS: I use hair masks and Kiehl's leave-in conditioner. My hair is exposed to a lot of styling and blow-drying so I also use heat-protect products. I use Pantene’s three-minute miracle serum; it really works on my thick hair… I love my hair, but I would chop it off for a role.

I like that she uses normal stuff like Pantene and is addicted to coffee....makes me want to be friends with her and have long chats at Starbucks! =)

9 comments:

  1. oooh, nice post! I have been trying to get my hands on Vogue India, and it's the hardest thing! They fly off the only shelves that carry it here, so quickly. Thanks for posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool that you get them where you live! i have never seen the magazine here but i'm sure it is available is some indian shops. i usually just follow Vogue India online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe that's all she does. and hearts from a fellow kajal addict! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitrina is so sexy like that girl i never see him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. katrina is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! thanks for sharing this..!! Really liked it..
    And am addicted to coffee too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having good content find out more how celebrities and Top Models maintain herself and looking more younger then her original age beauty tips

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails