Monday, August 31, 2009

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Review

I received the somewhat popular Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara and have finally had some time to test drive this baby. This mascara claims to thicken and lengthen lashes to the extreme that it looks like you are wearing falsies. My experience was not so.

The formula itself is quite thick and the brush has densely packed bristles, as shown below:
I typically like this type of wand because it gets to each and every lash, even those baby ones in the corners. However, the mascara formula was not so great. It did not coat my lashes very well and it did not hold the curl for longer than half an hour. I rarely go out for only 30 minutes so what good does that do?

Overall, I am unimpressed and am still of fan of Lancome Definicils and MAC Plushlash. What are your favorites?

So I reached India yesterday and I am loving it. We are taking an afternoon break right now before I head out for some Indian retail therapy. =) Ahhh, I love vacations.....

....will keep you posted on my cosmetic encounters here in India...

3 comments:

  1. hi dear,

    who wins your giveaway?

    love lots,
    rhain

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's India? I hope it's warmer there than it is here by my house!

    I'm currently loving Almay Nourishing Volume mascara. I usually use the Triple Effect Nousishing mascara but this stuff is insane. It doesn't have the clump-problem the Triple Effect has. The one thing I love is that the non-waterproof formula is pretty much waterproof...only easier to remover. I have the waterproof at the moment and boy does it take a little wrist work to get that stuff off. Must get the unwaterproof formula next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are Lancome Definicils and Cover Girl Lash Blast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails