Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

In recent years I have been leaning more towards department store cosmetics, but every now and then I will dry out some drugstore brands, that is, after readings tons of reviews online. I have a lot of beauty products but I like to make sure that I buy stuff that I know I will use...it's the Indian-ness in me....I don't like spending money on stuff I know will go to waste.

Anyways, I have always been a fan of the Olay skincare products. My mom used Olay moisturizer for numerous years and has great skin, which lead me to start using their moisturizer a few years ago. I have since been experimenting will different brands, Clinique, Lancome, etc, and recently came back to Olay during my quest for a good eye treatment. I purchased the Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum and have been very happy with it! Now, granted, I am not sure if really is lifting and firming, since I don't have much to lift and firm, but I have noticed my undereye circles getting lighter! Even my mom mentioned something about it the other day, which means it's not just me and my delusional desire for this product to work. 

If you are looking for an eye cream or serum, you might want to check this one out. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails