Monday, May 18, 2009

MAC Cremestick Liner Colors Discontinued

I hate when this happens. You finally find your holy grail color of a makeup product, only to find out that it will soon be discontinued...or worse....already has. I was browsing the MAC Going, Going, Gone page to find out they are geting rid of many shades of their Cremestick Lip Liner. I love this liner because it is smooth, creamy, long lasting, and doesn't need to be sharpened. It works great on its own under gloss, or as a base under your lipstick. It really makes the lipstick more long wearing, and who doesn't love that? One of the shades being discontinued is Plum Royale, which is one of my favorites. I went to the MAC store this weekend and picked up a few of the shades being discontinued, including a backup of Plum Royale. Check out the goodbyes webpage at MAC and see if any of your favorites will soon be gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails